Down for the count : Jill Stein vote recount

Does anyone honestly think she did it thinking she might win? She got on average 2 percent in most states or less. Now was isn’t the recount being done in all states or even states that Clinton won ? The reason the recount only is being done is because there is states trump won but it was close with Clinton. Also why would Clinton be involved in something that wouldn’t help her chances?

Another thing I dislike about Stein is claims to be against wall street but her plans involve the federal reserve printing money the same way the did with bailout and stimulus. Both Stein in Sanders plans required huge amounts of money printing from the Federal reserve even with their high tax rates.  That is the problem with progressivism the money just doesn’t add up .

7 thoughts on “Down for the count : Jill Stein vote recount

• November 28, 2016 at 19:52

I don’t think she won. I don’t think she thinks she is going to win. She has been taking about a getting 5{ad240bdc933e8291c170e386d0b01f82788bc4a8ea0d319192e75b222859f323}, so the Green Party can have a better change in the next election. I don’t think this is about Donald Trump. Jill Stein said she thought Hillary and Donald were both bad choices. I believe it doesn’t matter to most green party voters because it is not a candidate that is progressive.

• November 28, 2016 at 21:58

She only wanted a recount in certain states that Hillary lost . This is simple fact. Yes, I was aware of the 5{ad240bdc933e8291c170e386d0b01f82788bc4a8ea0d319192e75b222859f323} but . If that were true she would have done a recount of the whole election not just states in which Clinton lost to Trump.

• November 29, 2016 at 09:11

The correlation of Jill Stein wanting recounts in a few of the states Hillary Clinton lost in does not scream conspiracy to me. I remember you post an article on Facebook about the cost of the lawyers for the recount. Correct me if I am wrong: you thought the price for 3 states was high. I thought that the price isn’t all that surprising because high profile lawyers are expensive. How do you expect here to have the funds to come up with a 50 state recount?

• November 29, 2016 at 21:58

if it was about getting the 5{ad240bdc933e8291c170e386d0b01f82788bc4a8ea0d319192e75b222859f323} she would have wanted a full recount it be for the all the states. Also I have yet to see any mentioning the 5{ad240bdc933e8291c170e386d0b01f82788bc4a8ea0d319192e75b222859f323} thing you brought up. Even the funding page has fine page saying that not all the money will go to the recount vote would go to the recount . She also brought up the whole hacking claim was only the left/democrats are claiming . Yet she also said there is no proof of fraud. The whole thing seems rather shady. But Stein voters don’t want there hero to be just another shady political figure.

• November 30, 2016 at 09:04

Your still overlooking the cost to get a 50 state recount done. Can you tell me what other things the money is going to. I honestly haven’t been on the page, and this is one of those thing I would go check, but I am in a rush thins morning. I’ve been hearing about the 5{ad240bdc933e8291c170e386d0b01f82788bc4a8ea0d319192e75b222859f323} before the election was even done and over. It almost like she knew she wasn’t going to win and that was her only goal.
    I think anyone who lost could bring up hacking. It is very possible. There is little way to keep track of voting. It like any other standard in America they make it confusing or hard on purpose so less people are likely to pursue.
    I don’t know all to many people saying that Jill Stein is their hero. I liked her in the Presidential race. She was the best out of the 4 that I focused on. Her idea of policy was closer to how I think than the other 3, plus Bernie. There are no heroes in the political world.

• November 30, 2016 at 11:06

But when it comes to presidential picks people tend to see there guy or girl has a hero without questioning what they do . How is what Stein doing with recounting States Clinton lost to any different then Sanders becoming a sell when he backed Clinton .Then after the election he was backed to being anti establishment …. Also did you see the part of the blog were I talked about Stein or Sanders and the Federal Reserve.

• December 10, 2016 at 10:07

I saw the other day that all the money was put into an account that could only be used for the recounts. Have you seen that?