What are your thoughts on the wall?

Forums QUESTIONS TOPICS ONLY What are your thoughts on the wall?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Desmond Taylor 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Desmond Taylor
    Keymaster

I am proud to start this off. However I will keep it short as this is only a testing of the question of the week.

I do not want a wall because I do not want to keep people out or hold them in. The wall does not provide a higher level of security for anyone. The wall will not keep America better regulated either.

Disabledcowboy
    Participant

the wall already exist , it maybe lacking is some areas . The idea that there is not one is just a myth that is being created since trump first talked about it .

Desmond Taylor
      Keymaster

I know that wall already existed. There has been a wall for a while, and people lost them homes within the last 10- 15 years because of new sections of wall that was already built. The results created by that wall give examples of things I would not like in society.

Drew SCHMIDT

If you build it, the won’t come

Susie
    Keymaster

The is absolutely no reason for putting up a wall. Find a way to legalize people easier and cheaper. I went through the process myself and paid almost $10,000 to live in this country legally. I am now a American citizen. Building a wall is a waste of money. We should be focusing on raising people’s income and lower the cost of living in certain areas.

Desmond Taylor
      Keymaster

Susie, I agree. I think there is a better way to spend money. More people come on in legal and then stay.
      The amount of money someone who come here legally is to high as well.
      I am not a fan of hindering anyone who wants to go anywhere in the planet as long as they mean to do well.

Disabledcowboy
      Participant

when incomes go up this means they have more money to spend and the result is higher prices

heavenroseknows

I agree with both Desmond and Susie on this. The process needs to be more affordable, more clear and well defined. And acceptable streamline with regulations followed.

Desmond Taylor
    Keymaster

Affordable for all is key. It is not fair to take other countries’ most educated and skilled people, while declining access to those who those with less resources in their current country is detrimental. If the countries only take the other countries great they may leave that place with no way to beat its current poverty.

Disabledcowboy
    Participant

why is it that people talk of the cost of the wall yet when it comes to trump’s trillion dollar infrastructure spending no one asked were is the funds for this coming from

Desmond Taylor
      Keymaster

If it is going to bridge and roads I don’t care. The United States makes it own money. It the same way the country pays for all the stuff we don’t have currency for.
      Money is a small part of the wall. Principal, morals, and safety are my key issues.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.